Monday, February 1, 2010

Love is like war...

There are millions of people
But no one is like you
I feel such deep feelings
Because I LOVE YOU
No one in this world has such grace
No one is so able to fill your place
You always know but i never say
My LOVE for you grows with every passing day


Love is like war...
Easy to start...
Difficult to end...
Impossible to forget
o If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!
o A million words would not bring you back, I know, because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know, because I've cried
o She BlinDeD mE wiTh hEr LigHT, it'S SucH A beaUtiFuL SigHt... The WaY She MoVes Is LiKe An AngEl... ShE gOt Me WaLkiNg On Air
o Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.
o People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.
o It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what hurts more is to love someone, and never find the courage to let them know how you feel.
o Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love whith you!!!
o Kiss is not like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is not like Nike..Just Do It.
Kiss is not like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
But Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |